朋友们,相信很多人对关于看病英文情景对话和关于看医生的英语对话精选都不是特别了解,因此今天我来为大家分享一些关于关于看病英文情景对话和关于看医生的英语对话精选的知识,希望能够帮助大家解决这些问题。
本文目录一览
关于看病英文情景对话
英语教学在中国大学 领域已经占据着主导地位20多年。我精心收集了关于看病英文情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于看病英文情景对话篇1
P= Patient R= Receptionist D= Doctor
P: Hi, my name is Randy Horn I have an appointment to see the doctor at 10:30.
病人:嗨,我是兰迪·合恩。我和医生约好10:30要看病。
R:If you'll please take a seat, Mr. Horn, the doctor will be ready to see you shortly. ( Ten minutes later) Mr. Horn? The doctor will see you now.
接待员:请坐,合恩先生,医生会很快看您的病。(10分钟之后)合恩先生?医生现在要看您的病了。
D: Hi, Randy, what seems to be the trouble?
医生:嗨,兰迪,哪里不舒服呢?
P: I've got a really bad sore throat and my head hurts. My muscles ache and I have no energy.
病人:我喉咙很痛,头也疼。我的肌肉痛,没有力气。
D: Let me take your temperature. Let's see... 101 degrees. You're running a fever. Let me take a look at that throat. Open up and say " ah. "
医生:让我量一量你的体温。我看看……101°F,你正在发烧。让我看一看你的喉咙,张开嘴巴说“啊”。
P: Ah...(to be continued)
病人:啊……(待续)
单词学习笔记
1.take a seat 坐下
例:If everyone will please take a seat, we can begin.
(请大家就座,我们就可以开始了。)
关于看病英文情景对话篇2
Doctor The baby has a heart murmur, but this may be normal. Does he seem to be pretty active?
医生这个婴儿心脏有杂音,但杂音可能是正常的。他看起来很活泼?
Mother Oh yes.
母亲哦,很活泼。
Doctor Does he ever turn blue after eating or after crying?
医生他吃奶或哭闹后有发青紫的现象吗?
Mother Well. I haven‘t noticed anything like that.
母亲噢,我没有注意到那样的情况。
Doctor Does he seem to get tired very often?
医生他经常显得疲劳吗?
Mother When he cries a lot he does.
母亲当他哭多了就显得疲劳。
Doctor We‘ll watch this condition. Is he on any other food than the formula?
医生我们要注意这种情况。他除了吃配方奶以外还吃其他食物吗?
Mother No
母亲不吃。
Doctor How much formula is he taking?
医生他吃多少配方奶?
Mother Five ounces.
母亲5盎司。
Doctor I mean the total, in a day. Is he up to a quart?
医生我的意思是一天的总量是多少?能吃到1夸脱吗?
Mother Just about that.
母亲差不多1夸脱。
Doctor Well, we usually don‘t like them to get more than a quart a day. We’ll start him on some solids. He‘s gaining weight nicely. I see…No other problems?
医生厄,我们一般不愿意让他们一天吃1夸脱以上。要开始给他吃固体食物。他的体重会增加的很好,……没有其他问题了吧?
Mother I don‘t think so.
母亲没有了。
关于看病英文情景对话篇3
护士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:从昨晚开始的。
Patient: Since last night.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse: You're welcome.
关于看医生的英语对话精选
所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯,训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。我整理了关于看医生的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于看医生的英语对话篇一
Doctor : What's wrong with you?
医生:有什么不舒服?
Patient: I have had a headache in the last few months .
病人:近几个月来我常头疼。
D: Did you have any examinations before?
医生:以前检查过吗?
P:I have been examined by a physician and he told me that he found nothing wrong with me .
病人:请内科医生检查过,他说没发现什么问题。
D: please tell me about the symptoms.
医生:请给我讲一下症状。
P: Sometimes I have a headache and feel pain in my eyes , and it gets worse after I read . I also see dimly close by .
病人:有时头痛、眼疼,看书后加重。另外看近处不清楚。
D: How old are you?
医生:您多大岁数了?
P: Forty-two.
病人:42岁。
D: Let me examine your eyes first . Cover one eye with this patch . Look at the letter which I show you , then tell me which way is the letter “E” facing , up or down , right or left? … Oh , your eyesight is not good. It is only0.5 . According to the examination . I find you have a pre yopia and ametropia . That is why you have a headache and your eyes ache.
医生:我先测一下您的视力。用这个眼罩遮住一只眼。看我指的字母,告诉我字母“E”的缺口朝哪儿?向上还是向下?向左还是向右?……您的视力不礅 好,只有0.5.根据检查,我发现您得的是老视眼,并有屈光不正。这是造成您头痛和眼疼的原因。
P: Do I need to wear a pair of glasses?
病人:我需要戴眼镜吗?
D: Yes . But you should have an eye test first.
医生:是的,但应该先验光。
D: No. But I can make an appoitment for you . Would nine tomorrow be all right?
医生:不行。但我可以给您定个时间。明天9点可以吗?
P: Tomorrow is no good I am afraid. I have to go to a meeting.
病人:明天恐怕不好,我要去开个会。
D: How about Friday morning?
医生:星期五上午怎么样?
P: That is OK.
病人:可以。
D: Then come here at 8am. …
医生:那您上午8点来吧。 ……
D: It's necessary to dilate the pupils for the eyetest . In this way we can get the exact dioptre.
医生:验光需要放大瞳孔,这样我们可以得到准确的屈光度。
P: Is it harmful to dilate pupils?
病人:放大瞳孔有害吗?
D: No , But after the pupils have been dilated . You may have some difficulties in reading . Generally you'll get well again in about ten days.
医生:没有。但在散瞳之后,对看书有些影响。但在一般情况下,10天左右可以恢复正常。
P: How do you dilate the pupils?
病人:怎样放大瞳孔呢?
D: I'll prescribe some eyedrops for you . Please put one drop into your eyes every five minutes six times before you come . Please come here at ten O'clock.
医生:我给您开点眼药水。在来医院前每隔5分钟点一次,共6次。请10点钟来。
P: All right. …
病人:好吧。 ……
D: Have you used the eyedrops six times already?
医生:您上够6次眼药水了吗?
P: Yes . Everything is blurred.
病人:是的。看什么东西都是模糊的。
D: That is because your pupils are dilated. Now sit down, and I'll test your eyes. Try these pieces of glasses . Look at the line Which one is better?
医生:那是因为您的瞳孔散开了。请坐,我来给您验光。试试这些镜片。看这一行。……哪个镜片好些。
P: The second one is better.
病人:第二个好些。
D: And how about this one?
医生:这个镜片呢?
P: It's better.
病人:更好些。
D: Please sit down here and read a few lines of the book with this pair of glasses . Do your glasses suit you? Do you wamt them?
医生:请坐下来戴这副镜子读几行字。您觉得眼镜合适吗?要这副吗?
P: I'll take them.
病人:我就要这副。
D: And this one is for you to see close by . Now put on this pair of glasses and try to see from a distance.
医生:这副眼镜是用来看近处的。现在戴上这副眼镜看远处试试。
P: I don't se clearly with this pair of glasses.
病人:戴这副眼镜看不清楚。
D: Try this one.
医生:试试这副。
P: Fine.
病人:很好。
D: Please look straight ahead . Let me check the distance between the pupils . It's 55mm. Here is the prescription for you glasses.
医生:请向前看。我量下瞳孔距离。55毫米。这是您的配镜处方。
P: Thank you very much.
病人:非常感谢。
D: Don't mention it .
医生:不客气。
关于看医生的英语对话篇二
大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.
大夫:你呕吐过没有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?
病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.
大夫:待会儿见。
Doctor: See you later.
病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。
Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.
大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
大夫:不客气。
Doctor: You are welcome.
关于看医生的英语对话篇三
病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
药剂师:你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.
药剂师:你会不会对某些 过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: (picks up a all box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人:这药有效果吗?
Patient: Will this really help?
药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?
药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.
病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
药剂师:当然有了。
Chemist: Of course.
病人:太好了。
Patient: That's great.
药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:谢谢你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?
Chemist: Anything else?
病人:不了,谢谢。
Patient: No. thank you.
药剂师:不客气。
Chemist: You're welcome.
如果本文的解答对您有所帮助,请在文章结尾处点击“顶一下”以表示您的支持。如果您对本文不满意,也请点击“踩一下”,以便我们改进该篇文章。